FAVORITE GLOBAL SPORTING EVENT?

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

MY FAVORITE ATHLETE


My favorite athlete would have to be Tiger Woods. Even though he has had some problems in the past few years he is still the best player to ever play the game of golf. If it wasn't for Tiger golf would not be close to what it has become today, every golfer on tour will tell you the exact same. The level of competition would not be the same, the way the game is played would be much different, the amount of money in tournament purses wouldn't be nearly as close to what they are now. Most importantly the game would not be supported as much as it is today if it wasn't for Tiger Woods. 

1 comment:

  1. Although Tiger Woods is not my favorite athlete, I still think that he is an amazing athlete. Id have to say if I was more into golf that I would say the same thing. He has changed the sport of golf in many ways (regardless of his recent problems)and opened up the doors to other athletes to get into golf. I think it would be cool to read more about Tiger Woods and golf in general in your blogs.

    ReplyDelete